Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Breaking News Stories: Do we have the world’s strongest octogenarian?

Breaking News Stories: Do we have the world’s strongest octogenarian?



Am I the world's strongest man in the age group eighty years and older?  You be the judge.  View my dead lift video on www.youtube.com to see how easily I dead lift 140 kilograms at 82 years of age. Also view my power warm up video on youtube to see how an octogenarian can play with heavy weights.  I am currently 2015 89 years of age and my maximum in the dead lift is 160 kilograms.  At my peak I dead lifted 230 kilograms at a body mass of 100 kilograms. Do the math and you will see that I have lost about one third of my strength from my peak to age 89 years. At the age of 64 I was still the South African  weight lifting champion.   Check my internet profile on www.google.com.                           Sidney Coad Williams  Health Activist 

No comments:

Post a Comment